Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Handles recruitment, with supervision and assistance by human resource manager.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits, as requested, of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Conducts or assists with new-hire onboarding.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, etc.
- Assists Human Resource Manager with special projects, when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The Human Resource Assistant reports to the Human Resource Manager. There will be frequent interaction with the Leadership Team and production supervisors.
- Associate’s degree in related field
- Prior related office experience
- Pass physical and drug screening