Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection of products (e.g., visual, workmanship, product cleanliness, ) per TDI, Inspection Instructions and Customer Specification Requirements.
- Perform frequent inspection of active operations on the manufacturing floor including proper documentation, proper labeling, operator practices, and product handling.
- Assists with Final Audit
- Perform product identification and traceability activities in IQMS and quality documentation, as
- Accurately document information on various inspection reports and
- Complete all necessary paperwork per applicable procedures and
- Notify the appropriate personnel of nonconforming product.
- Perform sample-based inspections to meet requirements for Start-up, In-process, Final release, AQL, incoming material, and component inspection, and other activities as defined by the QM.
- Provide coverage for departmental tasks when other team members are on vacation/absent.
- Assist in the implementation and/or improvement of new ideas, processes, and technologies.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Preferred experience in plastics injection molding manufacturing and quality control.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office) and Operation System navigation.
- Strong written/verbal communication.
- All training courses as identified on the Training Matrix must be completed within 90 days of hire date.
- Any other training identified by the Quality Manager.