Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce, inspect, and pack acceptable product per work instructions, green sheet criteria, and approved samples for shipment to customers
- Satisfactorily operate all jobs
- Perform secondary operations as required, including but not limited to:
- Hot stamping
- Dispensing adhesives
- Special packaging
- Gaging and inspection
- Assist in setting up Secondary work area’s or cells.
- Perform a visual inspection of product and or a fast sort of parts if required and immediately communicate any problems to the shift leader or designate.
- Responsible for knowing the quality standards for assigned job by reviewing the part information book at the beginning of each shift for all required information needed to perform assigned job(s).
- Adhere to all safety requirements.
- Provide effective communication with all departments and employees by passing on relevant information to fellow workers, team leaders, and following shift pertaining to the jobs that are running.
- Maintain work habits and procedures according to company policy.
- Keep work area neat and clean and help maintain cleanliness in the Secondary manufacturing area.
- Fill-in all required documentation correctly and legibly.
- Enter all required data into Great Plains, including picking, reversing, making of the label and bin transfers.
- Perform quality inspections per the inspection planning sheet if needed.
- Responsible for weighing all production that requires weight counting for the entire shift and logging correct amounts on the proper production card or traveler and shipping label.
- Assist Secondary and Molding departments with secondary operations processes when needed.
- Follow ISO-9001, 13485 and FDA procedures and policies.
- Preform other duties as assigned
- Molding Supervisors and Molding Operators
- Quality Control
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to lift 30lbs required
- Ability to perform repetitive hand and arm movement required
- Ability to work standing or walking for an extended period of time required
- Ability to see colors (i.e absence of color blindness) required
- Pass drug and physical screenings