Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all established policies, rules, and procedures are followed
- Develop skills to perform all facets of mold-making operations as outlined in the Apprenticeship Work Processes document
- Assist with loading/unloading shop trucks and outside delivery vehicles using a fork lift
- Deliver and pick up molds, components, and supplies at customer and vendor shops using shop trucks
- Perform general labor duties as needed including but not limited to building, grounds, and machine maintenance and cleaning
- This position reports directly to the Shop Foreman or designated Mold-Maker and requires a close working relationship with each for assigned tasks.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- High-school diploma or GED equivalent
- Enrolled into the DOL Mold-Making Apprencticeship program
- Strong people and communication skills
- Strong organization and documentation skills
- Must be able to work a standard 40-hour week with regular overtime and weekends as required. Must be able to perform the physical demands of the position and essential functions including standing and operating equipment. Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 80 pounds safely. Must have the capability for safely loading/unloading of molds and components and driving the shop truck.